Become a NED Ambassador!
Ambassadors help NED by:
- being a contact person between a major collaboration and NED
- training new students/team members about what NED is and how to use it
- discussing NED features with colleagues to ensure they use NED as it is intended
- recommending that images, spectra, data tables, etc. be suppied to NED as appropriate
- advertising new features as they arise (e.g., new user interface)
- reminding authors to acknowledge NED in new articles
- informing all authors about the Best Practices document
- encouraging suggestions and problems to be reported directly to the NED HelpDesk
If you are interested in becoming a NED Ambassador, please contact us.