(1) Object: "HB89 1821+643"
(2) TDT: 63501211
(3) Observing Mode: L01
(4) OLP Version: 7.0
(5) Observer_id: "HSMITH "
(6) Proposal_id: "AGN_A "
Dec: +64d20m36s (J2000)
75" LWS Pointing Overlays on DSS and Link to 1x1 degree IRAS Images
This observation has been reduced by the following steps:
- Estimate and remove dark current using LWS Interactive Analysis (LIA).
- Derive the Absolute Responsivity Correction (ARC) factors using LIA. The ARCs are derived from internal calibration flashes and scale the detector responsivities to the values measured during the LWS calibration.
- Remove outlying points by hand using ISAP. These points are typically caused by cosmic ray hits.
- Average the data across scans using a 3-sigma "special clip" algorithm found in ISAP and designed for LWS data.
- Defringe data with ISAP LWS01 defringe module.
- Write out to FITS and ASCII files.
- The continuum flux may not be well determined, especially for weak sources. See the LWS Handbook and calibration notes for more information.
- For extended sources, NO EXTENDED SOURCE CORRECTION has been applied. See the LWS Handbook and calibration notes for more information.
Reduced Spectra and Data:
Reduced data FITS file (Shift-click)
Reduced data ASCII file