ISO LWS Data for IZW36
(1) Object: "IZW36 "
(2) TDT: 19401278
(3) Observing Mode: L02
(4) OLP Version: 7.0
(5) Observer_id: "TONAKA "
(6) Proposal_id: "WDISM1_1"
Raster Positions; Epoch (J2000)
75" LWS Pointing Overlays on DSS and Link to 1x1 degree IRAS Images
This observation has been reduced by the following steps:
- Estimate and remove dark current using LWS Interactive Analysis (LIA).
- Derive the Absolute Responsivity Correction (ARC) factors using LIA. The ARCs are derived from internal calibration flashes and scale the detector responsivities to the values measured during the LWS calibration.
- Remove outlying points by hand using ISAP. These points are typically caused by cosmic ray hits.
- Average the data across scans and scan directions using a 3-sigma "special clip" algorithm designed for LWS data found in ISAP.
- Write out to FITS and ASCII files.
- The continuum flux may not be well determined, especially for weak sources. See the LWS Handbook and calibration notes for more information.
- For extended sources, NO EXTENDED SOURCE CORRECTION has been applied. See the LWS Handbook and calibration notes for more information.
Detectors Scanned during Line Observations:
Line: 0 Active Detector: 2
Line: 1 Active Detector: 7
Line: 2 Active Detector: 8
Reduced Spectra and Data:
Reduced data FITS file (Shift-click)
Reduced data ASCII file