December 2018 Release Highlights
- SED plots now provide error bars, upper limits, and various presentation improvements.
- Single object reports include a new tab containing Galactic Extinctions.
November 2018 Release Highlights
- Object searches Near Name or Near Position (Cone Search), including an option for IAU style input, are consolidated into a new single form with Search Options.
- Nine-Year WMAP (2013ApJS..208...19H) and Planck 2015 (2016A&A...594A..13P) cosmological parameters are available in the object search forms. NOTICE: Quantities derived from redshift are now computed using cosmological parameters from the Planck 2015 results. These default settings can be changed in any of the Search Objects forms.
- A tutorial video showing Image Search capabilities is available here.
For additional information and known issues, see Information→Overview→News. We welcome your feedback.