March 2021 Release Highlights
Tabular summaries of NED's current holdings are presented here. Graphic
summaries are presented here.
References and Cross-IDs
517,076 new object links (pointers) added to 845 new refrences
3,176 sources from the literature cross-identified with NED objects
890,185 additional redshifts from
Two Micron All Sky Survey Photometric Redshift Catalog: A Comprehensive Three-dimensional Census of the Whole Sky (Bilicki, Maciej et al.,
29,067 new photometric data points integrated into SEDs, including:
- VIS: OSSY line fluxes from Shocked POststarbust Galaxy Survey. I.
Candidate Post-starbust Galaxies with Emission Line Ratios Consistent with
Shocks (Alatalo, Katherine et al.,
- Xray: Chandra fluxes from X-rays beware: the deepest Chandra catalogue
of point sources in M31 (Vulic, N. et al.,
- Radio: 21 Centimeter Array fluxes from Radio Sources in the NCP Region
Observed with the 21 Centimeter Array (Zheng, Qian et al.,
- FIR: Herschel fluxes from HerMES: a search for high-redshift dusty galaxies
in the HerMES Large Mode Survey - catalogue, number counts and early results
(Asboth, V. et al.,
- A new video tutorial is added to give an overview of the NED user interface,
and highlight the tools and services that it provides.
- Some known issues in the user
interface have been resolved.
For highlights in previous releases, please see Archived Release Notes.