June 2020 Release Highlights
- 664,852 new object links (pointers) added from 1,742 new references
- 22,400 new objects added from the literature, and 232,776 sources from the literature cross-identified with NED objects
- 149,427 new redshifts added, and 5,784 more objects now having redshifts
- 449,987 new photometric data points integrated into SEDs
- 474 new images and 2,752 new spectra added
- 13 latest review articles included in the LEVEL 5 Knowledgebase for Extragalactic Astronomy and Cosmology
For further details, please visit Information » Overview » News.