August 2019 Release Highlights
- A full Refcode is now displayed for links to ADS abstract pages.
- For Cone search and In Refcode search, results are now displayed in a tri-view that presents objects overlaid on a background image and a histogram of redshifts in addition to the result table.
- For By Parameters search, when the user selects "XML VOTable ..." as output format, a "View" button is added on the results page to preview the query result in an interactive table.
- A tutorial for interacting with SED plots is available here.
- Numeric values are now right-justified for better legibility in the interactive tables.
- Some known issues in the user interface resolved
- The TAP service and its documentation have been updated
For info about the latest LIGO/Virgo GW events, please see Services » Gravitational Wave Followup.