Latest Release Highlights
User Interface (January 2021 Release)
- Searches for Objects in Refcode respond much faster, with up to 1,000 records displayed and a link to download the full results.
- Long entries in the Notes and References tabs of object search results can now be accessed in their entirety by clicking the ellipses ("...") at the end of the table cell.
- Each Object Name in multi-object search results is now linked to its detailed information, replacing links previously in the row number.
- The default page size for search results is increased to 1,000 rows.
Database Contents (December 2020 Release)
- 1,991,875 new object links (pointers) added to 2,125 new references
- 92,059 new objects from the literature, and 387,194 sources from the literature cross-identified with NED objects
- 320,356 new redshifts added, and 30,379 more objects now having at least one redshift
- 2,983,224 new photometric data points integrated into SEDs
For further details, please visit Information » Overview » News.